Monday, August 13, 2007

Were Off

Well today I officially booked our airfare... We fly out of GR on the 22nd at 1:15 PM. First stop Chicago, then Franfurt Germany and finally to Astana Kazakhstan. We will finally arrive Thursday evening late. I am hoping to take some sleep aid for the flight otherwise I will probably drive Jay nuts. We are still working on the kids sitautaion will know more on Wednesday once Shelbys v-ball tryouts are done. Well I better go and start packing... I'm sure I will be packing and unpacking for the next week...



~Jen

4 comments:

Unknown said...

We are so happy for you all. We will keep praying for your family. Hope everything goes well and have a safe trip. Let us know if we can do anything to help out with the kids while you are away. ~ Heather and family

Lori Streeter said...

I'm so happy for you guys. I know the feeling of packing and repacking. I did the same thing. Just remember - pack light!!! and bring comfort items (mine was chocolate!) I can't wait to hear about your son and see his cute face. Hang in there...everything works out eventually. Prayers for you all!!! Lori Streeter

Catherine said...

YEAH!!! I know your family has been waiting for this day for quite some time! Praying that all goes well with your travels and your bonding time with you son!

Unknown said...

Time is getting very close...your dream is finally becoming reality. Can hardly wait to see your new addition to our family...We are sure the last few days have been very stressfull, but shortly it will be all worth while. Will help watch over your family while you are gone...please be safe..& enjoy your trip. Luv you always. Terry & Linda