Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Rest & Relaxation!!!




The kids with the dunes in the back Zoe with her Daddy!!!

Our first weekend home we decided to take the kids up north for a family get away!! We ended up in Ludington for a nice fall weekend. We hiked in the state park to the light house. Then we went up 100 steep stairs to the top.. what a nice view.. We played football with the kids, went swimming and just had some great family time. It was hard being away from them but the end result of bringing Asher home will be well worth it. The kids are excited but I do not think Zoe understands that this will be a big change. I keep telling her she will now be a big sister...


We leave in 11 days which getting on the plane for another 14 hours is not appealing to me... but this will be the last long trip for a while. We have left the suitcases out and have started to fill them..... this time though I will need more toddler things... I am going shopping this weekend for the necessary items to get me through...
Friday night my friends Toni, Carrie and Stephanine are throwing a toddler shower for Asher... it will be fun and Zoe and Shelby can feel involved.

Will post before we depart...I better continue to pack!!!!
Blessings
~Jen




No comments: